NUTRIZYME-P is a combination of multivitamins, Amino acids, Enzymes and a 2nd generation probity. It is indicated for the following:
1. Performance enhancer for livestock and poultry
2. Supportive supplement in cases of nutrient imbalances due to improper nutrition, abnormal feed intake and mycotoxin infections.
3. For proper feed digestion and nutrient utilization specially when changes in raw material (cereals and by products) usage is inevitable due to concerns on availability or cost efficiency.
4. Prevents necrotic enteritis, dysbacteriosis and other gut health issues. It contains a 2nd generation probiotic which exhibits a direct antibacterial property against Clostridium sp. and is compatible to most of the common antibiotics used in the farm.
5. Improves nutritional value of feeds and significantly reduces gut viscosity. It also reduces free ammonia concentration in the litter.
6. Indicated in cases of growth and performance disturbances, recovery from diseases, cases of rachitis, muscular dystrophy, anemia, when nervous signs are observed, incidence of dermal abnormalities & as a supportive treatment in periods of stress due to drastic climate changes, high environmental temperatures, vaccination, beak trimming, animal transport, deworming and molting.
Dosage and Administration
Mix 1-2 ml per 4 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days or as needed.
Broiler dosage per 1000 birds
AGE DOSE/1000 Birds/Day
As supplement Periods of Stress Correction of ADG
0-7 Days 10ml 15ml 20ml
8-14 Days 15ml 20ml 30ml
15-21 Days 25ml 35ml 50ml
22-28 Days 35ml 50ml 70ml
29-35 Days 40ml 60ml 80ml
Apply as necessary. Dose maybe increased depending on the animal health status and as advised by an attending veterinarian or technical personnel. No undesirable side effects are to be expected.